About Us

Updated: August 14, 2022

MetroStaycation.com is the Philippines' leading hospitality and hotel staycation blog, featuring the best and newest hotels and restaurants in the Philippines and the Asia-Pacific region. We publish articles focusing on:

  • Hotels & Resorts - overview of the property
  • Rooms & Suites - detailed room features
  • Restaurants & Bars - food and beverage offerings
  • Executive Lounges - available services and facilities
  • Loyalty Programs - exclusive member benefits

The blog was established in 2016 and to this date, we have already featured 80 properties, 40 hotel brands, and 29 destinations.

See updated list of featured hotels ►



Online Reach

Our readers are mainly located in the Philippines, the United States, Canada, and other territories in the Asia Pacific region, such as Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia.

In the Second Quarter of 2022, we received an average of 53,000 page views per month. 85% of our website traffic originates from Google searches while the remaining 15% comes from our Facebook page.



Contact Us

Email: metrostaycation@gmail.com